Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Something that i need to say :-)

Finaly i done with the Prison Break Season 2 subtitle posting/uploading so tired yeah..

I dont know why i'm doing this probably to have some experience on blogging coz this is my first time doing blog..

I see a lot of people have blog so why not me right??

I will not just writing about my self in this blog will be more on review something such a software,gadget,freeware,music,drama,people and many more..

Will home some tutorial if i found something useful to share..

Hopefully whoever read this will give me some moral support yeah i need that anyway..

So what the next project will be..?

Maybe i will post review about asian drama such korean and japanese drama that i'm currenly watching them right now (not the time i wrote this blog lol)

Which drama ?? wait n see haha..

No comments: